Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm sickkkkkk

Hey guys!

Sorry I wasn't in today... and I probably will not be in again tomorrow. I'm working on the answer sheet to today's problems on the Xavier website that I put up. I will upload that sheet to the Xavier website sometime tonight so that you can check your work.

If you have any additional questions or comments, feel free to post them here, or email me.

Also, I will have Math Monday next week (January 11) after the second midterm is over in my room if anyone is interested in reviewing some more.

Good luck studying!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no!
    Thank you for going out of your way to give review questions and answers to help us study for the midterm though. Hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel better!
    also, can we start calling you kimo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rob!

    And haha Shahnt :) You can if you want... My first AP Calc class did, after I showed them the movie.

    ReplyDelete